Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere high speed DZR

Reuben ยท 2008-09-30 16:48

Maybe I am jumping the gun on this one,(maybe they are not avaibable yet). Has anyone seen and/or operated a high speed DZR. Just wondering......................................Never mind I just checked the web site I was jumping the Gun.

Replies6
  1. #1stumpjumper832008-09-30 16:52

    rueben, how far from coudersport are you?

  2. #2kanewolf2008-09-30 19:55

    Coudersport??? I am a long way away from there now, but grew up in Kane....

  3. #3Reuben2008-10-01 11:33

    I am in Emporium,cameron county,20 minutes from coudy........just bid a job there yesterday.......ya kane is close by. we work all around the area with in 100 miles...wiliam sport, state college,warren,wellboro,st. marys,dubois,clearfield,snowshoe,etc

  4. #4stumpjumper832008-10-01 17:46

    My father owns a farm just outside coudy, and I plan on moving back up to the area next spring. Hows business going up there?

  5. #5Reuben2008-10-01 21:15

    I am actually considering looking for another operator.Good operators are very hard to find.

  6. #6Steve Frazier2008-10-02 23:24

    Guys, the thread here is about the JD DZR. Please use the Private Message system for personal exchanges. Thanks