Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

john deere model 25

maddog ยท 2010-12-22 21:25

does anyone have any info on them? Are they a fairly decent machine? Are parts still availible? what would be a decent price for an 87 with 3300hrs? Thanks for any info.

Replies2
  1. #1Deereman2010-12-25 02:51

    maddog, in the three years that i worked around a deereship I never saw one of the old series like these. I only know of one around here in town . He hasn't said anything bad about it but i don't see him alot and he doesn't use it alot either. If you find a decent machine it woundn't be worth more then 5-10K. Just based on you can buy a newer series like say a 27 or 35zts for not much more then that and still be able to find parts. Has a 23 hp yanmar, 9ft 4in digging depth.

  2. #2maddog2010-12-26 08:20

    thank you Deereman, the machine is quite aways from my place so I have not gotten there to check it out yet.