Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere wheel loader 544J

kireeee ยท 2013-02-27 09:38

Hello I need help with JD 544J wheel loader , the instrument cluster is not working and has one forward and one reverse gear. On the instrument cluster i have only direct positive battery no power when ignition is on. I need wiring diagram or full service manual. Any help is highly appreciated.

Replies6
  1. #1DGODGR2013-03-17 01:16

    J models should throw codes if you have electrical issues.

  2. #2cutting edge2013-03-18 00:37

    Pretty tough to check codes with a dead monitor. First thing I would do is check all fuses. The fuse panel is to the right of the seat,under the panel with the 2 handscrews.

  3. #3kireeee2013-03-19 09:56

    All fuses are OK. I opened the instrument cluster but there is no any burn component

  4. #4eric122013-03-19 11:46

    i could email you a parts book for that or a service manual for a 544k if that would help any

  5. #5kireeee2013-03-20 18:33

    Please if you have send me both of them on this email [email protected]

  6. #6Ushkie2013-04-11 14:41

    Im having the same problem. Anyway someone can shoot me a parts manual for it? Only short I found was in the battery box. Posts were arcing out on the battery holder. Thanks!