Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

johndeer 310 se 4×4 looking for loader control valve

chris allen ยท 2014-09-17 23:10

hey guys ,, im looking for a 310se front bucket lift control valve,,, I have a backhoe that want lift front bucket up like suppose to,,,at first the spool in the lift valve was stuck an wouldn't move,,, needless to say I played with it till I got the spool back moveing freely,, but now when the front bucket is raised in the air it want stay up it rapidly come back down,,,think when I got the spool slicked up enuff to move freely I think I sanded too much off it an now its leaking in valve an letting the bucket drift back down very fast, its not the seals in the lift cylinders either,, its something going on in the valve sections,,,, an the 310se models are hard to fing out there to get a valve off to try out,,, new ones pretty pricey

Replies1
  1. #1lantraxco2014-09-18 04:32

    If it still lifts okay, isn't weak, just buy a counterbalance valve and plumb it into the lift and lower hoses. You'll have to power down on it a bit to get the valve to open and let oil out of the butt end of the cylinders. Find your local SUN valve distributor to help you spec it out, should be around $150 I think.