I am curious about these. If you have a JRB on your loader, can you use any attachment that has a JRB hookup on the back? I saw a bucket that was advertised from a JD with JRB connection and one for a Cat 416 , will these buckets fit any JRB equiped machine, or are they machine and JRB specific? Can you buy or make the part that goes on the bucket, hooks etc. to make an attachment you have a quick attach We have a Great Bend loader on one of our farm tractors, you can buy or make a plate and put on the back of what ever and you have a quick attach. Wondering if JRB is the same way. Thanks
you can buy the plates from jrb but they are exspensive.we usually make them ourselves.
There are a few attachment companies that will sell a JRB style male and female that you can put on yourself.
Do you have any names? or where to start looking? Thanks
I found a JRB quick connect for a JD 544H, does anyone know if this would be reasonably adaptable to a Cat 916? I guess the main thing to the general size and if the pins are the same size. Thanks for your time
Boots, Are you trying to put the quick coupler from a 544H on to a Cat 916? If that is the case then the answer would be no. That would be just like trying to pin on a 544H bucket to a 916. Different pin diameters and loader arm dimensions. If you are trying to pick up a 544H attachment with a JRB interface with a 916 with a JRB coupler, then I would say maybe. It depends on the series of JRB coupler. I think that a 916 would be the same series as a 544H, but I can't say for sure. I hope this helps answer your question.
farm_boy, Do you know of a model that I might be able to modify (without totally building from scratch) to fit the Cat 916? We use the Cat on our ranch, and I need to change from the bucket to the hay head often. I'm hoping to find or modify a quick attach without making the whole thing or spending a fortune. Found out that the fertilizer we use is going up 300% over last year :BangheadThanks for your help.