Got back to work after a long slow spell,went to repair a slide area that slide during a january Record rain. as use see in the picture's it was at the local cemetary had washed the road and a good portion of the slope with it. there were some graves in the area they had relocated. so we went to work basically 2:1 slope a 330 to load with and 3 trucks. good duty. and the neighbors never complained!:beatsme Enjoy Roger
Hi LogDog , Great pics . I love before during , and after shots . I am glad you picked up some work , Its slow over here , very slow .:beatsme Good Luck on your project . Wingnut
we are also working on a slip that oddly enough also took out a cemetery...it was a little worse than urs though, it covered up headstones and all...but it has done been fixed this is where all the mud came from
gasfield yes it does look familier. nice pics. Roger.
Nice pics gasfield. I remember those steep WV hillsides.
heres a few pics of me walking in the outslope when everything was finished with a 700J LGP
Awesome pics. I know alot of the reason we have been so busy as well as our sister companies in Iowa is due to the natural disasters and such that have washed out roads and such over the last year. Someones expense is someones gain. Trbo
yeah...our company has made over 100,000 cleanin up the mess from that one location
Love the pics of the WV slopes gasfield. Been on them, and that's actually tame compared to some in WV. The drill rigs I used to operate were totally unbalanced, anytime you got on a grade with them, they required a winch from a dozer to move them. I always said; if I'm going to be hooked to a winch, I want the operator to be from coal country, because those boys have a big pair in their Levi's.