Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tranny problem???

moducks ยท 2009-07-01 22:23

I have a Fiat Allis FD7 and I was clearing some ground tonight I noticed I would start loosing power on a hard push. If I backed up I would get full power again and would do fine until I got under a load. Well it continued to get worse and before I quit in fear of doing more damage it wouldn't even back up without going to nutral and setting for about 10 seconds before I could move. I checked the fluid its full and clean. Any ideas? Thanks for all the help in advance.

Replies2
  1. #1motrack2009-07-01 23:13

    does it have this problem in all speeds of just one? How does it operate from a cold start?

  2. #2moducks2009-07-01 23:19

    I havent tried in any gear other than first it does take a minute to go after you start thought now that you asked.