Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just some Pics

CabbageThe1 ยท 2008-09-12 14:16

Here are some pictures of a Daewoo Excavator ner were I go to school, the other day it was just beging; "Come take a picture of me!!" Sorry I took these with my phone so not the best of quality.

Replies11
  1. #1Cancer2008-09-12 15:39

    some awesome snaps

  2. #2chris-law2008-09-12 17:46

    not one of my favorite excavators , i call them a dogpoo . in the uk they are at the budget end of the price range

  3. #3cat 3852008-09-12 17:53

    made it through the day-woo.

  4. #4CabbageThe12008-09-12 19:06

    Lol, I know that Daewoo arnt the best but I just thought that it would be cool to share the pictures. I mean I have to contribute something to the forum.....

  5. #5qball2008-09-12 19:37

    good pics, i can't believe how good some phones can photograph.

  6. #6chris-law2008-09-13 03:04

    dont take it the wrong way mate, was pulling your leg.

  7. #7stock2008-09-14 16:50

    some pics from the emerald isle

  8. #8d4c24a2008-09-14 17:15

    over the water this one made it over the water stock ,to cheffins sale at ely

  9. #9stock2008-09-14 17:37
  10. #10cps2008-09-15 13:10

    That komatsu dumper looks like roadbridges, am i right?

  11. #11stock2008-09-15 13:13

    Cph Ownes It:d:d