Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

KCP truck mounted concrete pump issue

Jr Kloulubak ยท 2023-07-09 13:19

drive cylinders won't switch over, stops after just one stroke, been through all the valves and haven't seen anything abnormal, accumulator pressure is up to spec, pump pressure for accumulator/S-valve is good!, any suggestions please?

Replies8
  1. #1Jr Kloulubak2023-07-21 14:50

    Nige any ideas?

  2. #2Welder Dave2023-07-21 15:12

    I don't think Nige is an expert in concrete pumps (I could be wrong) but hopefully someone familiar with them will be able offer some assistance.

  3. #3Jr Kloulubak2023-07-21 15:33

    thanks Dave, yea no replies yet on this matter so I just thought post went unnoticed....

  4. #4Welder Dave2023-07-21 15:57

    Not a lot of concrete pumpers on the forum so need to be patient. You could try googling your problem and it might bring up a similar issue.

  5. #5Jr Kloulubak2023-07-21 15:59

    copy that!

  6. #6hosspuller2023-07-21 16:09

    Have you called KCP ? They have tech support over the phone. Web site>>> https://www.kcppumps.ca/concrete-pump-service-repair/ Edit to see you're in Guam ... And email..

  7. #7Jr Kloulubak2023-07-21 16:40

    so far I've been waiting for them to respond, I have that address in our manual, I called and they said they'd talk with their technician, it's been 3 days, still waiting....

  8. #8barrelroll2023-07-21 19:35

    Got a copy of the hydro schematic you could post? I've beaten my head against the rib a bunch working on our schwing concrete/ paste pumps underground here though I believe the truck mounted stuff is slightly different than our junk. KCP's website sure doesn't tell you much about them.