Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kebelco on Ebay

sthomps ยท 2008-07-07 14:49

Just wondering if I could get some opinons on this excavator that was on Ebay. Does it seem like a good idea to buy a excavator that is tore apart. I'm sure that putting it back together won't be a big deal( aside from time) for me, but I don't have a way to move it besides our John Deere 4040 tractor. Any body done this before? The price is very enticing, but is the work envolved worth it? Thanks for any help. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...0934&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Watching

Replies4
  1. #1qkoop2008-07-07 21:41

    Can you say,"NIGHTMARE"It has been through a fire and the injection pump looks like it got hot.That alone is $4000..Who knows what else is messed up with the wireing harness being burnt off.The computers ,there are 2 of them are $2-3000,each.IN my opinion it would be a great parts machine.Just my opinion.:beatsme

  2. #2special tool2008-07-07 21:51

    And of course the auction shows the "5.9 Cumming" engine.:Banghead What kind of engine is that???? a link to a porn site or something??

  3. #3Aussie Nick2008-07-23 04:57

    I don' understand why he changed thew cab over. I think this machine will be a headache to put together.

  4. #4euclid2008-07-23 09:22

    :lmao I can't imagine wanting to get involved with something like that, that looks like a project gone all wrong.....:Banghead