I am pushing to get a tandem or a short tri-axle at work. I have never paid too much attention to KW until I started hanging around here, now I am really paying attention to them. I would love to have a T800, nicely set up. What kind of turning radius do they have? Anyone have any experience to offer for KW's? Especially T800's? How is the cab??: Please post any info, good or bad. Feel free to post plenty of pics too!!!
This one is just about perfect!!!
Nice looking truck. I have a KW T600. Not sure if they turn same, but the t600 turns fairly sharpe. We do alot of work in the city and it does ok. Alot depends on the overall wheel base. We have a 17' bed on ours.
I love my Kenworth T-800. Turning radius is excellent.
Nice truck, Thanks for the input!!!
stay away from 97/98's the turning radius is awful
Great pointer, thank you :thumbsup
Welcome to HEF rjharms! :drinkup