Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Monster Stacks

6DoubleDuece ยท 2007-10-20 22:41

Hello, Any one know where to get 8" or what ever they use for those Big stacks you see running around? I would like to get some for my 03 international 7400 and so far looks like they are about $3k is that the going rate? Thanks Brenden

Replies9
  1. #1thejdman042007-10-20 22:50

    any truck shop should ahve some orbe able to get you some for not that much

  2. #2nedly052007-10-21 05:27

    Are you going to run straight pipes? The DT-466 sounds pretty good with straighters!!!!!!!!

  3. #36DoubleDuece2007-10-21 12:46

    Yep, I love the sound of a straight piped turbo diesel!! Brenden

  4. #4BKrois2007-10-21 14:02

    www.berubes.com

  5. #5King of Obsolete2007-10-21 22:41

    excellent link on the stacks. nice slide show showing some nice trucks. thansk

  6. #6busdrivernine2007-10-21 23:41

    have you tried Ebay ?

  7. #7nedly052007-10-22 05:19

    Great website, I could go through some coin there in a hurry!!:thumbsup

  8. #8nedly052007-10-22 18:51

    Check these out, saw them on a back road up here in the hills.The truck was from TN, wanted to here it run but no such luck

  9. #9Canadian_digger2007-11-01 20:46

    I just installed a set of 5 inch dual strait piped stacks on my cousins 99 Dodge with 5.9 cummins. Does it ever sound mean! at idol you can hear the turbo whistling