Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kittycat

diggerop ยท 2010-05-18 20:31

Keeping the pocket theme going. Saw this at a vintage rally a couple of weeks ago, in SE Queensland Australia. I don't know any more than what the photos show.:scool They had it running, blocked up on the trailer, with the tracks/tyres (tyracks?:beatsme) turning.

Replies4
  1. #1upnover2010-05-18 23:57

    That looks pretty cool. Great idea with the tire treads for tracks but it looks like it would slip a track pretty easy unless there are some guides under there. Neat

  2. #2Aussie John2010-05-21 17:18

    What did you think of the variety of machines on show Diggerop? Some interesting stuff turned up. I had my Case C steel wheeled tractor parked close to the Kittycat and also my David Brown 50TD crawler in the other parking lot. Couple of photos below. John

  3. #3diggerop2010-05-22 06:35

    That was the biggest lot and variety of equipment I've ever seen. There would have been something of interest there for everyone. I've been meaning to go for a few years and finally got there this time, only live over near Kingaroy. Really good day, took heaps of photos. This looks like it might be yours.

  4. #4Aussie John2010-05-22 17:42

    Certainly is me. Can you send a copy of this photo in a PM to me without the smiley face over my head please or repost it here? The trouble with driving in a parade, you miss out on a lot of good photos. Here is a photo of the tractor before I started rebuilding it. The Allora rally in January usually is even bigger that what this show was. John