If you look close you can see a raccoon on top of the chimney in one of the pics, there was 6 of the little buggars came out when I started knocking the house around.
That must have been a lot of fun!! what did you do with the waste? hope you didnt have to load it by hand to a trailer where is Wolf now? he will be jumping of joy!!
what happened to them 'coons?
Great Demo Pics Here I am Sparffo. Thanks for thinking of me. You are right, those are awesome demo shots. Hey, CatSkinner77V, it must have been great fun to push that old house over with the K. How long did it take you? How old was the house? Anything good inside it, worth saving?
What and why on that type of blade? Nice pics
awsome pictures.
Nice dozer mate. That would have been a lot of fun.
I hope you rescued the mamma and her babies whose home you wrecked. My daughters raise orphan baby racoons and would come after you with my D8H 46A with a 300 HP spacer plate engine like you got if I showed them this. (your secret is safe with me)
May I see your demolition permit and your asbestos clear certificate ?
Nice pics Nice pics, very interesting! I have not seen a lot of demo with a dozer. Usually nowadays it's a grapple. Used to be mostly track loaders like 977s and 983s.
but do you think the 8H could outpush the 8K? maybe you need to pump up the turbo preassure!
:falldownlaugh:falldownlaugh:falldownlaugh What a bunch of ballbusters on this thread.
Have not had an 8H with the 300 HP spacer plate engine along side an 8K. As you probably know the last 8H's were built that way. I have had a few guys tell me they feel the late 8H's were superior to the 8K's but no opinion on tha here. If the kids come after me as threatened, we may find out. I will call you for reinforcements. And YEAH Special Tool, we are a bunch of ball busters here. hee hee hee!!!
Cool I always wanted to do this..
New to this forum........ Your pics look like some work I need to do around some of my farmsteads. I have a few old buildings, barns and the like that need to be brought down and buried as well as terraces to shape up, and waterways to be rebuilt. Looking to buy a D6C or similar dozer to do a lot of this work myself. I have called about two already that are the 10K series. Haven't had a chance to look at them yet. one is priced in the low 20s, the other in the high 20s. I've run tractors and combines all my life, but never a dozer yet. Learning about rails, pins, undercarriage and all of that now by asking questions of guys who have run or owned dozers. Might be the stuff I can't see on one that would be bad. All help appreciated.
very cool, any more pics?
thanks, nice pics.. looks like it was fun but i think it would have been more fun with an excavator lol.
would make a good bonfire.