Looking for used excavator and found a Kobelco 120 about a 1996 that was used with a Kato 150 processing head and it also has a bucket. Owner is a widow whose husband used it but she knows very little about it and is trying to sell it. I am looking for one to work a piece of property along with the D8 I already bought. Are these machines any good, no one in my area has experience with the brand and names don't scare me but known design issues do. I haven't seen the machine in person yet and it is a 3 hr drive to go look so looking for feedback if it is even worth it. Hours are unknown. Pics look good but don't they always? What engine and pumps do these use? Are parts readily available? Any feedback from you guys is better than none. Thanks. She is asking 18K with the processer. I don't need the processor but I was thinking more like 10-12K especially without info on history, maintenance etc. Brian
we had an sk60 and sk100 both excellent machines never let us down, an alround good machine with plenty of power