Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco 120 wiring need page 14 in electrical section

Metalman2u · 2025-09-15 19:44

Long story short, pump coupler broke, replaced. No functions worked.Bought a Manuel off eBay, and a set of pressure gauges. After a month of studying Manual, and the Greek it is written in, I found harness mangled under cab. My Manuel is missing page 14 “connection table of harnesses according to wire number. “ I was able to jump the Solenoid to regain controls, but need this page to reassemble the harness. Thanks in advance for the help. This is a hobby machine, not a production machine.

Replies15
  1. #1excavator2025-09-16 11:23

    What is your model & serial number?

  2. #2Metalman2u2025-09-16 18:02

    SK120LC YPU1098

  3. #3Metalman2u2025-09-16 19:54

    I am also missing page 16

  4. #4excavator2025-09-16 21:52

    I believe that is a MkIII machine, yellow with blue cab? I have an almost complete set of Kobelco service manuals from the K series through to the Mk IV series, unfortunately I do not have a 120MkIII manual.

  5. #5Metalman2u2025-09-16 22:28

    It is badged as a Mark IV, but I’m lost as last years Easter eggs. The Manuel I got is for the YPU and it says sk120LC IV

  6. #6excavator2025-09-16 23:24

    If I remember correctly the Mk III used an Isuzu engine and the Mk IV used a B series Cummins. It turns out I do have a Mk III manual but the electrical section only has 8 pages. This is an SK100/SK120 manual book code # is S5LP0004E-2 covers YP-1601 and on. Kobelco in those years can be interesting/frustrating even when you learn to read the Jenglish. The more I look at this I'm beginning to think your serial number shows you have a K 905LCII. This model serial numbers were YP1001-1281, but these manuals only have 3-4 pages in the electrical section. This model should have a Mitsubishi engine in it. Maybe take a picture of the machine, and the cover or spine of your manual showing the book number. I just looked back at your picture of the serial number plate and Kobelco Machinery USA tells me has to be an SK120-IV. Appears I'm as lost as you.

  7. #7Metalman2u2025-09-17 21:36

    My machine does have the 4B Cummins engine. And amen to the jibberish!

  8. #8Metalman2u2025-09-17 21:38

    I’ll take some pictures of the machine tomorrow

  9. #9excavator2025-09-17 22:10

    So, if it has the Cummins engine it has to be a Mk IV model but from my serial number list it doesn't add up. The Mk IV models were the first to be built in Calhoun, Georgia.

  10. #10Metalman2u2025-09-18 20:24

    Here’s my old machine

  11. #11excavator2025-09-20 11:53

    Unfortunately, I don't have that manual, only the Sk120MkIv which only has 7-8 pages in the electrical section. I checked with a local company that had a couple 115Dz machines years ago but they don't have a manual either. Are there any dealers close by that might be able to help you?

  12. #12dirthog2025-09-20 18:23

    When I get home sometime tomorrow or Monday I will look have a bunch of manuals for Kobelco even some of the training manuals they gave us at various schools. Am out in Bowling Green Ohio looking at a lot of much older and less complicated equipment right now.

  13. #13LACHAU2025-09-21 06:27

    I hope to be helpful. Good luck. Oh, no!!! This one also has a shortage on page 14!!!

  14. #14LACHAU2025-09-21 06:50

    All right. This one has full pages, hope it helps you.

  15. #15Metalman2u2025-09-22 10:13

    Thank you so much, this will be a Big Help.