Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung se210 le3 wont start

Capertonyb ยท 2025-09-15 20:04

Hi, I recently was left some equipment and one of them is a Samsung se210 it was used last year but sat over the winter and now Im trying to get it to start but not having any luck. I charged the batteries and they seem fine, I checked all the fuses I can find all good, the engine will turn over but won't start. I was thinking it was fuel related so tried the starter fluid and it ran with the starter fluid but quit as soon as spray was gone. I had a relative that knows more then I do look things over and he found that if he held the cable that controls the fuel to the engine it will start but the issue is what controls that cable, unfortunately he had to go back to work the next day and it was dark when we figured that out. That cable goes back to a black box that has wires that look like it goes to the fuel shut off solenoid. The solenoid clicks when the key is turned, when the key is off I have no continuity and when the key is in the on position it has continuity. What and I missing? I don't have a lot of experience with excavators so its probably just something Im missing.

Replies0

No replies yet.