Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco 35srlc

Donut eater34 · 2024-02-05 15:30

hi I’m after some advice . I have a kobelco 135 and the bucket functions are slow and so dipper in , if you operate these functions they are slow however if you operate another at the same time they speed up . Hydraulic level is fine.filter clean. Unable to find or even locate a pilot filter . I don’t believe it to be an issue with the pilot pressure. I have swapped the hoses on the joystick assembly’s and this changes nothing so these are all ok . Before I go deeper can any one advise of help with any advice

Replies10
  1. #1Donut eater342024-02-05 15:39

    Sorry it’s a 135srlc

  2. #2Kyle Helmke2024-02-05 19:39

    1. First thing would be to add pictures of the serial number and monitor. this will help identify the generation of your machine. 2. Does your machine show any errors? 3. are you able to read your monitor if it works, if so we can check pressures through the screen 4. check your track cycle times, lift each track off the ground and mark a pad then run your track and stop watch how long it takes for 3 revolutions. compare the times with each other. this will help determine pump flow of each pump.

  3. #3Donut eater342024-02-12 15:02

    Hi Kyle I will ad the serial number in a hour I’ve attached a photo of the monitor

  4. #4Donut eater342024-02-12 17:42

    Serial no th02-01307 where would the pilot pressure filter be located I’ve looked everywhere Appreciate all your comments thank you

  5. #5LACHAU2024-02-13 23:19

    Your machine serial No. is YH02-01307 (not TH02...!!!). The model of the machine is SK135SRLC-1E. You should go to the service diagnostics menu and check item number 11 (bucket sensor); Item number 14 (pump pressure sensor P1) and item number 24 (pump P1- Propo valve) to see how those parameters change when you operate the bucket.

  6. #6Donut eater342024-02-14 16:02

    Thank you so much for your help . I really appreciate it

  7. #7Donut eater342024-02-26 14:29

    Good evening I have driven the machine and carried out as you advised as below . I have also found that the tracking on each track is slow unless you operate another service then it speeds up track times at full rpm are left 30.13 seconds and right 30.26 seconds Bucket sensor no 11 (not operating) Dig 0.5v 0.0m Dump 0.5v 0.0m Operating no 11 Dig 4.8v 3.0m Dump 4.9 3.0m Pump pressure sensor no 14 (not operating ) P1 0.5v 0.1m P2 0.4v 0.0m Operating no 14 P1 0.5v 1.0m P2 0.5v 0.8m Prop valve no 24 ( not operating) Comp 438ma 1.1m Measure 434ma 1.1m Operating no 24 Comp 350ma 0.6m Measure 341ma 0.6m Arm no 10 (not operating) Out 0.5v 0.0m In 0.5v 0.0m Operating no 10 Out 4.9 3.0m In 4.9v 3.0m My thoughts are that seeing as the values are the same on the services that are slow would this be a pump issue . If so would you send off to be reconditioned Many thanks for your advice/help so far

  8. #8Kyle Helmke2024-02-26 19:06

    what was your power shift number on screen 24

  9. #9Donut eater342024-02-27 03:03

    Hi Kyle the power shift number on screen 24 is 0.ma

  10. #10Donut eater342024-03-01 14:22

    Hi Kyle did you have any ideas relating to the figures on have given . Many thanks