Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco and New Holand…

masterwelder ยท 2013-02-25 21:38

Hi Guys, I'm looking at a 05 New Holand EH160 and the Kobelco dealer is telling me that basically that machine is bolt for bolt a Kobelco SK160. The only diffrence may be very minor (like the seat, wich by the way says Kobelco) and the stickers that say New Holland. They had it parked right next to a Kobelco and they looked identical. My questions are, can someone confirm the relationship between these machines and if they are the same would it be inappropriate to scrape off the New Holand stickers and Replace them with Kobelco Stickers

Replies3
  1. #1grandkobelco2013-02-26 05:47

    Your dealer is correct, but I don't know about newholland serial #'s do they match kobelco's? By the way the sk160 minor change is a realy nice machine! wes

  2. #2masterwelder2013-02-26 13:06

    Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure about the S/N. I don't think they are the same.

  3. #3bullyboy2013-03-02 02:42

    Still looking? Did you find the excavator that you wanted? Doug www.bullyboyequipment.com