Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco bottom roller drawing

Griffi · 2019-06-27 10:18

Does anyone have a source to get a drawing on YY64D00027F1 bottom roller so maybe I can tell if this will fit my excavator. My SK130LC Mark IV serial YPU2326 must have an aftermarket undercarriage installed somewhere along the line, so the Kobelco dealer part for this excavator does not fit the Berco chain. Kobelco dealer says they can’t provide a drawing. It has some ITR rollers on it, but they have no numbers stamped on them except ITR

Replies10
  1. #1tool_king2019-06-27 23:00

    Here ITR number .They should be able to get you on track . US and Canada Sales: Toll Free (888) 988-2488

  2. #2Griffi2019-06-28 09:27

    Thanks for the reply, I’ll give them a call. I trying to locate some bottom rollers with Kobelco #YY64D00023F1 shows to fit SK135, SK140, & E135SRLC. My excavator is a SK130LC Mark IV Serial YPU 2326. Chain on my machine has a Berko CR4853 which didn’t show to come out on the machine. Valuepart #VA16112A0 also shows to fit, they are out of stock. Robert

  3. #3dirthog2019-06-28 10:52

    It should be KB100/46 for everything but the SK140 there you have to watch the newer machines have a wider idler and sprocket so the chain is different.

  4. #4Griffi2019-06-29 08:59

    Is this KB100/46 a part number. My machine is a 1998 year model. Somewhere along the line the undercarriage must have been replaced, as it has the heavier Berko chain on it now. The ITR roller that fits it is a KB62, which no one has any in stock. ITR says they won’t run any unless they have a large order. I’m also in need of the bottom roller guide or guard that goes in the bottom center of the roller frame. Mine doesn’t have a chain guard (guide) on either side & with the 26” pads it tends to get up on the rollers when working on harder type soil. Thanks for the reply. I only use it for farm use, but like for everything to work as it should. Robert

  5. #5Griffi2019-06-29 09:08

    I’m told that Kobelco 2414P4001 guard should fit my machine, have to weld the threaded blocks to the bottom of my frame. Which you can’t order the blocks, so I have to have those made, takes 8. The guard at Kobelco is $771 ea.

  6. #6dirthog2019-07-01 09:09

    Not sure where you are coming up with that part number for the bottom roller as I am in ITR's dealer's site and it shows a 23100n4042 for the bottom roller and that fits SK100/135/115DZ and several others and they have about 50 in stock at various locations Yes the KB100/46 is ITR's part number for the chain.

  7. #7Griffi2019-07-01 12:30

    I called the IRT number posted above by Tool King. They gave me the KB62 number that showed to fit my chain. Unless I wrote it down wrong. Is there any way to get a drawing of the 23100N4042 roller. That way I can tell if it will fit my machine ? The 24100N6065F1 roller will bolt up to my machine, but roller is about 3/8” to narrow to sit down on the Berko chain. The 24100N6065F1 is what everyone shows to fit my machine, but it does not fit.

  8. #8Master Link2019-07-01 23:09

    Did you post this same question a couple of years ago? Here's what you need to know. CR4853 is a Cat D4D/225 track chain that has an outside running surface measurement of 138mm. That's from one side of the link at the bottom to the other side. Bushing diameter is 54mm. KB100 chain is the Kobleco chain and it has an outside running surface measurement of 127mm. Bushing diameter is 46mm The track shoes will interchange between the two chains as they do have the same bolt hole pattern. 24100N6505F1 has an inside diameter from flange to flange at the bottom of 131mm. YY64D00027F1 has an inside diameter from flange to flange at the bottom of 140mm. You can run either chain on the YY roller but you can't run the CR4853 chain on the 24100N roller. Both rollers have the same bolt hole pattern so they will bolt in place of one another. I'll look and see if we have any in stock when I get to work tomorrow. James

  9. #9Griffi2019-07-02 16:47

    Hello James We have talked before. I would have given you a call about my situation on the Kobelco excavator, but didn’t know how to contact you. The Kobelco dealer here has ordered YY64D00023F1 rollers that they think may fit my machine. Would you be able to tell if that Kobelco number will fit the Berko chain & bolt up to My machine. Thanks, you have been most helpful ! Robert

  10. #10Griffi2019-07-04 10:38

    James The Kobelco rollers came in, part # YY64D00023F1 has been replaced by YY64D00027F1 which is what Kobelco shipped me. A note on the packing slip stated that the 23F1 was replaced with 27F1. They bolt up to the machine OK, but I noticed the the pillar block was 1/4” thicker than my old roller. Which in turn means the new roller will sit 1/4” further down on the frame. Just wondering if it will be ok to run that way. I bought 4 new rollers, so my thought was put those 4 on one side in a row & use one of the old rollers to replace the bad one on the other side. What’s your thought on this. Robert