Hi i have a kobelco sk200srlc with 5000hr on it. out of the blue it would run great for about half hour then the stepping motor would start to cycle go to a really low almost stall and display cpu. let it sit and would be good for about the same time untill it finally would not function any more. to shut off you had to pull emergency stop. only problem found was one throttle link joint was kinda stuck and it had a short in one battery. installed new cpu tride to do a adjustment first time it worked but when you reved it up it worked fine until the last 2 notch on throttle then it would start to pulse rev up and down .on throttle down it would only go down to about 1800 then you would have to pull stop to shut it off. i have cleaned both inline filters replaced air and fuel filter set throttle stop gap about fifty times checked speed sensor for debrie every thing seems ok. but every time it trys to do step 4 memory it cycles like it is supposed to but at the end it says condition error. i have checked the gears on the stepping motor every thing shoes no were. even if i take it out of test mode and run it it is ok till the last too notches on throttle. then it starts to cycle agian. i am running out of things to check and hopeing someone can help me out with what to try next thanks.:Banghead
I feel your pain. I went through this a couple months ago. It turned out to be the CPU went bad on mine. Did you follow the wiring harness inspecting it were it goes into thecab and over the frame. Also if there are any oil soaked spots on it. Oil breaks down the plastic and starts cracking the wires. Did you make sure the micro switch in the stepper isint messing up or grounding out when in middle travel?you probobly already knew to check all that already.let us know what it ends up being.
When the machine is going thru A adjustment does the govenor arm touch the high speed stop? Did you verify correct high engine rpm before you started the A adj? Are the ball joints in good shape now, not sezied or to loose? Give us your serial # for more detailed help.
yes the arm was hitting the high speed stop. after slight alteration it now does not.that was the problem.everything works great now .im woundering if that is what fried the original cpu? thanks for the help.
Could be. your welcome, wes
good show! cheers! adam
I am trying unsuccessfully to aquire a manual for my sk200lc. I am having a similar issue to the one mentioned. The ignition would not feed the starter and so replaced the safety switch. Found an extremely poor connection at the fuse panel for the controller and so repaired that. The engine will now only start on occasion. The throttle motor will start the machine at high idle and then begin to hunt up and down. Could someone describe the procedure for the A adjustment as our local Kobelco dealer is of no assistance in finding me a manual. Serial # is YQ080- Thanks in advance
Where in bc are you located? The a adjustment is quite simple , but I would recommend using the handheld button that plugs into the c-1 instead of trying to plug and unplug the 1p connector.If you where close I could photo copy it for you. Any dealer should be able to find you a copy though.
Thank you for your quick reply Van Koop. As we only have two Kobelco's and they have both been rather trouble free, I have no reference to any literature regarding 1p connector or c-1 connector. Please excuse my unfamiliarity with these. I may need to have my hand held and be walked through any procedure to test or fix this. I am doing some reading and absorbing as much info as possible through the forums. I am located in the Okanagan Valley of BC.
I don't have it in email form. Maybe Adam or grandkobelco will email it to you. Post your machine serial number and maybe they can help.
Thanks again. My serial # is YQ0804662 SK200LC Dynamic Acera.
Have you checked the rpm sensor. This has to be working to do the "A" adjustment. I beleive you turn key on and depress the buzzer stop switch 5 times. That should bring you to a rpm screen. Every time you push the switch will take you to a different diagnostic screen.
Hello buddies. Could someone describe the procedure step by step for the A adjustment for the engine speed on Kobelco SK70SR - 1E Serial no. YT04-07830
I found how to make de A adjustment but I can't do it because the controller shows E01. What does E01 mean?
I’m also looking for this procedure for an sk70sr. Did you find it?
Good evening Gentlemen. please see attachments below "E" Fault codes
A adjustment procedure. Best regards