Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco K909LC II parts!

perryskorp · 2024-08-05 16:43

Having a helluva time finding rollers for my old K909LC II. I’ve tried all the usual places, even trying to find some dismantled machines. No luck so far. How do I know if maybe a part from another machine can be cross referenced to this one? Maybe the rollers from a K907 will work? If so, would the part numbers be the same or should I be looking for different part numbers? What about New Holland? I need to get creative, appreciate any suggestions!

Replies3
  1. #1Joe H2024-08-06 12:34

    Do you have the part number you need ? Joe H

  2. #2Joe H2024-08-06 12:42

    24100J6186F1-tz4: **K909LC-II Track Roller $$$ See prices in our online superstore for 24100J6186F1. OEM quality parts ready to ship today. tractorzone.com K909LC II Bottom Roller - Kobelco Excavator K909LC II Bottom Roller for sale at AMS Construction Parts. This part is for a Kobelco K909LC II Excavator part number 24100J6186F1 amsconstructionparts.com Maybe, who knows.

  3. #3perryskorp2024-08-06 13:32

    Part number is 24100J6186F1. Already tried tractor zone and AMS parts.