Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK 200-8 swing issues

jiiahao · 2023-07-02 23:17

Hi everyone, my kobelco SK 200-8 got some issues from swing . When I swing left or right it don’t make any noise but when I stop swinging , it got some noise from swing motor . At first I thought it was noise from gear box but after I change my gear box bearing ( it did broken ) it still got noise . P.s : Noise only appear if I stop swing immediately, if I stop slowly it don’t have noise .

Replies4
  1. #1Kyle Helmke2023-07-03 21:53

    There is a shockless valve on the motor that is supposed to prevent over pressuring the system when you let off the swing. If the valve is sticking then your motor will run over relief till it stops which makes a lot of noise. If you are on a full swing either direction and let go how long does it take to stop should be less than 90 degrees. could also have an issue with your swing brake coming on too soon

  2. #2jiiahao2023-07-03 23:11

    May I know how to find the shockless valve ?

  3. #3uffex2023-07-04 05:41

    Good day May help Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4jiiahao2023-07-04 05:48

    Hi , thanks for your reply . I saw YN15V0002 F1,F2 in the picture you shared . Is this same as L030V00002 F1 ? I saw this code on top of my control valve.