Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco Sk115 Vandalism

TPequipment · 2024-04-02 03:32

I have an older sk115 I believe early 200s model that some crack heads tried to steal some copper and cut a main wiring harness is there anyway to bypass codes that aren’t letting machine start just to get the excavator to operator enough to move the machine

Replies3
  1. #1TPequipment2024-04-02 03:35

    I have a mechanic coming out to try to get it wired back together doesn’t look like anything is missing but just trying to get a back up plan thanks

  2. #2Tags2024-04-02 06:04

    Sorry to see that happened to you, that for sure will make your blood boil. Not sure there’s any way to move it without it all hooked back up.

  3. #3Kyle Helmke2024-04-02 20:03

    looks like a dynamic acerra machine if so the harnesses are not that expensive I've changed several due to the insulation coming off