Hello. I have a kobelco sk160 iv with a load of problems. Before I start singling them out and dumping money into seals I have a stepper motor that had a bad harness that I "fixed". Not thinking, i pulled the wires and have mixed up connections. Curious if there's a wiring diagram or color code for the 4 wire connector. On the step motor I have solid orange yellow red and I believe black with a stripe? On the reciever harness I have solid green red white and black. And of course the inter- connector is where I lost it and didn't help myself when I went on auto pilot. If no diagram Can I test the plugs somehow? I know these are sensitive. The other connector is a 3 wire from stepper that goes to 2 wire. I think I got that correct, but just in case maybe there's a diagram for pin out on that too? Appreciate any help
No replies yet.