Hey guys, I’ve just bought this 210 and it has a fault code DO13 always on. Previous owner says it was always on for him too he just didn’t worry about it. Well it mostly operates as normal but is really aggressive and rough and dam near impossible to trim with. Very jerky. So what I can find is that code is a proportional valve fault. I’ve had a couple technicians look into it but get nowhere saying they need more information. I’m a diesel truck mechanic but not really savvy enough with hydraulics yet but I’m wondering if anyone has had a similar scenario or can point me in the direction of this priority valve or something. Cheers Trev
D013 is for the P1 Unloading proportional valve. This valve controls oil flow out of the control valve. It will look like a coil in a row with a bunch of other ones on a long metal block. Depending on your serial number this block will be behind the cab or next to the main control valve. You can swap the plug with the P2 unloader and see if your code changes to D023 if it does your coil is bad if it stays D013 your wiring needs looked at. If you need more specific information I'll need your serial number
Awesome thanks, I’ll start there. Meanwhile here’s the serial no
Thanks for this mate, swapped it over and code stayed the same. So I guess I’ll look into wiring now
I need to find a wiring schematic to test now
Wow you’re a legend . Thanks so much will let you know my findings.
You guys have been amazing thank you. I’m super grateful. Found one wire in the loom from P1 unloader to the Machatro to have a lot of resistance, ran a new one to replace it and sweet, we’re sorted. Thanks again