Hi everyone, I’m having an issue with my Kobelco SK250-6E excavator showing Error Code E-1 (PSV Pump P1 Proportional Valve Error). Here’s what’s happening: The left track, boom, and bucket are very slow and weak, even at high engine RPM. The error code E-1 keeps showing up. I already swapped the P1 and P2 solenoid valves and even tried replacing the P1 valve (DRDE5K-31/30C50), but the problem is still there. I checked and cleaned connectors but still no change. I’m now trying to check the voltage and resistance at the P1 proportional valve using a multimeter, but I’m not sure if the issue could be in the wiring harness, pump regulator, or the controller output. Has anyone faced this same E-1 error before on a Kobelco SK250-6E? What was the root cause in your case — wiring, valve coil, or ECU issue? Any guidance or testing tips would really help. Thanks in advance,
if you swap the wiring on the psv's and the error code stays the same your problem is in the harness or controller. the wiring in the dynamic accera's is known for becoming brittle and the insulation coming off, usually under the pumps where it goes through the wire clips.