Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco start problem

Sourov1 · 2022-05-14 14:39

I have a kobelco sk125-2. Engine Mithsubishi D04FR. Serial yv06-05889. It is not starting. There is no error codes. Battery voltage and starter ok. The injectors voltage is .5v I have tested the injectors and injection pump they are also ok. Every thing i have tried that i know but the machine doesn’t start. Any one have any ideas?

Replies7
  1. #1uffex2022-05-15 08:11

    Good day Can you tell if there is any fuel injecting to the cylinders, any smoke? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Sourov12022-05-16 13:03

    There is no fuel injection. And no smoke

  3. #3Jesus19772022-05-16 13:33

    I have a very good mechanic, I asked but said he needs to touch the machine, he's fixed all my equipment for 15 years though, he's the best, you're just too far away

  4. #4uffex2022-05-16 14:40

    Good day I guess you have DPA rotatry injection pump - have you tried loosning the delivery line and bleeding ? Remove the fuel line at the pump coming from the tank see if fuel flows from the open line Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5Sourov12022-05-17 01:47

    T The fuel lines all are ok. No air in the fuel

  6. #6Sourov12022-05-17 01:50

    Wooww. The engine goes start. When i disconnected the alternator negative wire the machine goes start.

  7. #7Jesus19772022-06-07 10:11

    That's great!!