Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatau dash 7 monitor

K-TEC ยท 2017-08-09 07:51

Good morning everyone, So I bought a new screen for the monitor of my 2004 pc160lc-7 but the new one I got does not have a wire that the orginal one has. My question is, would it be able to work without that wire? It looks like a power wire to me.

Replies6
  1. #1laycobeau2017-08-09 11:18

    Best guess is the old unit had a neon back lithe and the wire is for the high voltage, the new one has an LED back light and does not need the high voltage wire. should work ok. let me know how it turns out. Any one knows for sure sound off

  2. #2K-TEC2017-08-09 17:13

    Ok I'm going to put it together right now. I'll let you know in a few mins if it works

  3. #3K-TEC2017-08-09 18:18

    It works. Thanks!

  4. #4Rlh constructio2017-08-10 22:12

    Quick question. I have the same model but mine is a 220. You can barely see the screen. Do they make a replacement screen and does anyone know a cost?

  5. #5K-TEC2017-08-23 00:54

    Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/262986463064

  6. #6K-TEC2017-08-23 00:54

    Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/262986463064