Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu bucket tooth

Rooster75 · 2025-01-30 20:05

I’m having trouble finding some replacement teeth. My machine doesn’t is a 210-10 but the bucket that’s on it is a replacement from who knows where. Part number on tooth is 205-70-19570. It has changed over yo 20Y-70-K4060. I am looking for twin tigers but a single will be fine if I can find em. Any help would be appreciated!!

Replies7
  1. #1willie592025-01-30 21:42

    If you're not finding a source for those teeth then it's likely it's either an obsolete tooth or a not very common tooth. Might be time to consider changing the tooth adapters to a more common tooth.

  2. #2laidback012025-01-30 22:29

    Buy 205 70 19570, Good quality 205 70 19570 manufacturer Good quality 205 70 19570 from 205 70 19570 manufacturer, Buy 205 70 19570 online from China. www.bucketsteeth.com SHANTUI Abrasion Resistant 205-70-19570 Pc200TL Ex200 Sy215 Excavator Bucket Tiger Teeth Heavy Equipment KOMATSU High quality SHANTUI Abrasion Resistant 205-70-19570 Pc200TL Ex200 Sy215 Excavator Bucket Tiger Teeth Heavy Equipment KOMATSU from China, China's leading Excavator Bucket Teeth product, with strict quality control Excavator Bucket Teeth factories, producing high quality Excavator Bucket Teeth... www.bucketsteeth.com Manufacturers Komatsu Style All States Ag Parts is the leading supplier of Manufacturers , Komatsu Style, combine, skid steer and other ag-related parts to North America. We sell new aftermarket, remanufactured and used parts. www.romacparts.com course if you like American Made for sure: https://www.hltooth.com/ and I just found this catalog from them: Komatsu Tooth Catalog - Hltooth H&L Tooth Company History since 1931: Komatsu Ripper Tooth Catalog 204.2017, updated HL-4-89, originally published in 1989. Tooth part numbers; 175-78-31230, 175-78-31290, 195-78-21331, 195-78-21333, 198-79-11230, 198-79-11560, 198-79-11550, 198-79-11551 Pin part number; 175-78-21740... www.hltooth.com I'm don't have a large tooth machine. so these are just the results of a google search.

  3. #3willie592025-01-30 23:07

    Yes, and all of those are foreign sources, which makes me think it's either an obsolete or weird tooth. I think I'd be replacing my adapters to a more common tooth. Yes, it's work, but it's one and done work.

  4. #4laidback012025-01-30 23:10

    Romac is out of Georgia, USA. HLTooth is out of Oklahoma, USA.

  5. #5willie592025-01-30 23:19

    Yes, H&L/Romac is very common, and maybe a good source for this instance, and I would have no worries with them if they can deliver. Only saying, sources seem limited. If it's just a one time replace that will work for the next 10 years, and Romac can deliver, then by all means go for it. But if this is a work horse bucket that's a daily digger, I'd be looking at alternatives.

  6. #6Welder Dave2025-01-31 02:20

    Have you taken a tooth to a dealer or aftermarket GET dealer to try and match it?

  7. #7Rooster752025-02-01 15:28

    Thanks guys!! I’m thinking in just changing the shanks out to more common. Yes I checked with a few dealers and it’s very limited, like just a few in the country.