We have a Komatsu dumper on rent in Southeast Kentucky. They had a little accident with it, rolled it over, I have no idea how. Well, hit the road, head for the Cumberland Mountains. Weird part about this particular trip, it goes from the best to the worst. Start out on this for 60 miles, Then this for seven miles, Which becomes three miles of this, Then turn onto this for 8 miles, keeps getting skinnier.
Turn onto 4 miles of gravel, Then fork off onto a fresh cut trail for a mile, Just gotta go up this little hill, And there's the camp!
Umm, yup, they buggered up the cab purty good. Front and rear glass is gone, door is whacked, but hey...the AC still works! LoL They just need it for two more days, so I had a small project that brought me up here. Remove the front engine cover and some radiator parts and mountings, Uh huh, this is what I'm after. Gotta put a new fan on it. Rollover seems to have turned it into a multi piece fan of the scattered sort. Put a new one on it, do a little NASCAR repair job, and it's off and running again.
Hey, It's better than being cooped up in the shop.
Are you kidding me! It was near 100 degrees that day out in the wide open sun. On a day like that, I'd much rather be cooped up in my high ceiling shop with fans blowing, doing something like this...putting decals on a fresh painted 320BL.