Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu ck35-1 won’t move!!

cholman359 · 2025-07-10 21:01

I have a Komatsu ck35-1 and at first it had the problem of stopping while moving and you would have to turn the machine off and start it and press the button. Now it won’t do anything. When I turn the key on and start it I just get this light and I have checked everything and is wondering if anyone else has had the same issue and what did you do to fix it.

Replies5
  1. #1OMF2025-07-12 14:42

    I don't know anything about your machine, but that looks like the seatbelt sensor, safety bar or door sensor. Having those illuminated will stop your machine dead. Have a look around for broken or disconnected wires, a sensor that is loose and moved away from the reference pad, or a blown fuse.

  2. #2cholman3592025-07-14 15:39

    I have checked all the fuse and none of them are blown. And all safety sensors and switch are getting power.

  3. #3mary.pbearhcoorp2025-07-14 15:44

    hello OMF: sorry to hear about your issue, if you required to take it somewhere to fix it, I can help you are you to move it. My please to provide my services. Reply back whenever you need it. Hope you find a solution soon. Cheers.

  4. #4cholman3592025-07-14 17:50

    No it’s not able to move

  5. #5mary.pbearhcoorp2025-07-14 22:08

    I understand it's not currently movable. If needed, I can arrange to lift the unit safely and load it onto a trailer to transport it to any mechanic or facility of your choice. Whether it’s a nearby shop or across state lines, I’ll handle the logistics, so you don’t have to worry about it. Let me know the location and any preferences you have, and I’ll get you a quick quote or solution.