I need some imfo on a Komatsu D135 please.It's about a 1991 model and the cab has burnt out.The owners also have a D155 of similar age.They want to know resale value of just selling it.Bear in mind that in the UK,old Komatsu dozers (especially rare D135 models) may be of low value.It has a complete very good undercarriage on it .It's had a recent motor rebuild by 'not the most sharpest knives in the drawer' and they have asked me the value of it. That's a tough question as my first thoughts would be 'not much'. I will hazard a wild guess at £5000.00 as I can't see many wanting the ccu,blade or engine and tranny etc.If they did,they wouldn't want to pay much.
My question is if the track groups would fit the 155.Would the track frames fit and would the blade be able to fit. What other machines does the Komatsu engine fit? Many thanks
I guess if the track groups can be made to fit,then that's got to be worth 8 or 10k.If the rollers and idlers fit,or the complete track frames,then breaking it for spares to feed the 155 would make financial sense .