Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu d155ax 6

Waldner ยท 2016-04-24 14:50

Helloo , I was wonder if anyone has worked on one off those machines , reason I ask is I was wonder what kind off engine is in it , also could anybody help me with some photo off the ECM and the engine ? Thank you

Replies6
  1. #1DK882016-04-24 20:18

    It's a cummins engine but the komatsu name is a SAA6D140-3 and th ecm will be a cm2250, Google will have pictures.

  2. #2coalrulz2016-04-24 21:10

    Waldner, The engine is a SAA6D140E-5 with a CM850 engine controller. The engine is a Komatsu designed and built engine, it does get a little confusing sometimes figuring out which engines are Komatsu designed versus Cummins designed. I attached a page from the engine shop manual showing a little about the ECM.

  3. #3Hydraumind2016-04-25 08:52

    Are you sure that the SAA6D140 is cummins clone like we all know that 114 and 102 are C and B clone. If it is a cummins clone which one should it be the K series and how many liters?

  4. #4Hydraumind2016-04-25 09:58

    Or ISX?

  5. #5Waldner2016-04-26 08:32

    Engine is a SAA6D140e-6 , and I was wonder if it has a cummins ECM (871)...? Cause it don't have a def fluit tank ! 2250 have def fluit!

  6. #6DK882016-04-26 20:56

    Sorry, was going off memory.. Guess I was off..