I have searched everywhere for a gear. The part # is 102-14-51322. If anyone knows how to locate it I would appreciate it.
I've had bad luck with dealer on parts but good luck with darin at dm machinery.
I checked, factory backorder, none in production, none scheduled. Order one and they will make it, probably, someday. Might be able to get one made at a good machine shop, not likely to find a used gear I don't think.
I was about to say that.
https://globalpartszone.com/komatsu They show to have one in stock, don't know how accurate the Web site is.
if it is a spur gear, there are at least two places in the us that probably have it in stock. if it is a helical gear, a little more tricky but there is at least one place that has it in stock. if it is a spur gear, you need to know it's number of teeth, the gear pitch, and its thickness. also the id of the bore hole(i am assuming if it is spur it rides on shaft), does it have a a key way and if so how big if it is a helical gear probably send it to Boston Gear and they could just match it. really truth be known, if it is a spur gear, they could match it. to cut a gear requires a universal mill and a gear driven universal dividing head, i do it sometimes if i am impatient, but i also do it if i am feeling frisking. my universal dividing head and gear set were stolen, but i sometimes just do the math on paper and cut it on my hardinge.
most CNC machine shops will cut a spur but rarely will they cut a helical. they mostly only cut a cnc spur gear if they already have the code written. it is some tricky matrix algaebra, it is a 4 and sometimes 5 equation system, and if they aren't good with math, and the program doesn't walk them through it, they say screw it and order the gear.
I looked at that but discounted it. They may be able to get it but note the small print that says "shipping time 7-14 days" which typically means they're ordering it in from Komatsu somewhere in the world. These kind of companies are mostly big on advertising, listing every part number known to man, but have zero actual inventory. Might be worth a try though, you never know.
No luck yet