Wonder if anyone can help, I'm having trouble with a komatsu D275-5 Monitor panel. Basically the the display comes on but very very dimly and cannot distinguish the figures on the digital display. We have renewed all the harnesses, engine controller, transmission and steering controllers also. I have 24v ignition feed, good 24v B feed and also good grounds. Anyone else had this issue at all? Cheers
can you put pressure on the screen? If it gets better whilst doing this it will be the LCD panel lifting. 2 options if it is the case 1. Repair the unit. 2. Replace with a new one
Still no joy with getting this machine sorted out, been on the back burner for a while. Got to add that we cannot get the dozer started either
try replacing the monitor part numbers 7831-62-4000 or 7831-62-4001 or 7831-62-4002. Not cheap though
Definitely agree to this to options. But I think you can repair that problem, just analyze it very well.
Changed the monitor panel, still the same, refitted the original wiring harnesses after a little repair and still the same, new steering, transmission and engine controllers with the same result, monitor panel not doing it's 2 second self test and display coming on very dim and unreadable, now completely at a loss as to what the problem could be
bad earths perhaps
All earths and power are good, even put own earths onto the vehicle to ensure they are good. We have BIA reps on site here but they are as much use as **** on a fish! Done pin outs on all the harnesses to ensure they are not causing the problem. I am thinking that the monitor panels we have been getting are the wrong parts, ours is a D275-5 with shoe slip control, ser no 25586 and have been getting the monitor panel 7831-62-5002, this being on the say so from our BIA rep. I'm thinking we may need the 7831-62-4001.