Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu D31P-18 Need help id’ing the year, etc….

ufmbagrad ยท 2013-02-05 21:32

I came across a Komatsu D31P-18 being offered for sale but the seller was unable to give me much as they didn't know the year or specs. The Serial Number was A41935 Can anyone help with ID'ing the specs, year, etc on this? Thanks Dave

Replies6
  1. #1PD Mech Steve2013-02-07 09:41

    Komatsu D31P-18 According to my serial # guide it should be an 89' with a 6D95L-1 Komatsu engine, 70 HP, Hy-stat and a weight of 15,770 lbs. Retail value of $19500 back in 08'. Hope this helps. Steve. www.pdmechanical.com

  2. #2ufmbagrad2013-02-07 21:46

    Follow up PD Mech Steve..... I appreciate it... I suspected an early 90's model but that helps a great deal..... Thanks for your response and great website by the way. Dave

  3. #3Kevin Honeycutt2018-05-16 08:47

    Steve, Any way of helping on finding year of my Komatsu D37ex-21. Serial 5130? Thanks!!!!

  4. #4PD Mech Steve2018-05-17 13:27

    Sorry for the delay Kevin. I don't have time to get on here much anymore. Based on your serial # and my book it appears to be a 2005. 2005 starts at 5111 and 2006 starts at 5715.

  5. #5Kevin Honeycutt2018-05-17 21:12

    Thank you so much for your time!!

  6. #6Destes142023-03-30 09:58

    I have a D32P-1 Komatsu Dozer with serial# 4730004P075832, can anyone tell me what year model it is?