Need help with a possible braking issue with my D37PX-21. I have had this machine in the shop for a calibration of the hydraulic / HST Pump. After multiple issue with the service department I brought the machine home to work on it myself. I now have the machine running as it should and seems to have the power I expect from this machine. Initial problem was that the machine was tracking to the left. Now that is resolved and tracking and pushing good. My only issue is that if feels as if the brake is dragging. it is not noticeable when operating in forward or reverse however when pulled out of drive into neutral position it seems to stop hard as if the brake is applied. And if I stop on a incline with machine in the neutral it does not roll freely as I would expect but again feels as if a brake is holding. Although is does slowly creep back rolling on steep incline it just does not feel as free as I would expect or as it had previously operated. Thanks for any advise.
Hydrostatic machines do not free roll. Take them out of gear and they stop immediately.