Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu Dozer 85ex-15R “No Crank”

Gregybwoy ยท 2024-06-22 05:29

Hi guys as stated in the title my komatsu Dozer is facing an engine "no crank" problem. So I checked power supply to main relay and it is fine. I am still trying to figure out how the starter relay or starter motor key crank signal functions. I tried turning starter with B+ signal wire jumper and engine starts up just fine. If someone has a schematic of this machine or can tell fault of dozer I will very much appreciate it. Looking forward for a positive feedback. Thank you all in advance.

Replies4
  1. #1Ryan Phillips2024-06-23 20:25

    Have you checked the coil side of the main relay ? Both ground and power

  2. #2Gregybwoy2024-06-24 08:45

    I have ground and power coming through coil. What I don't understand is the single wire on top of the relay. How is it supposed to work?

  3. #3coalrulz2024-06-24 09:23

    Sending you start circuit schematic by PM.

  4. #4CM19952024-06-30 20:39

    Welcome to the Forums Gb! Glad to have you. Moved this thread over to the Dozer forum. Best of luck!