Hello, I have a Komatsu D155AX-3 and has a problem with transmision its nit moving forward and reverse. I wonder who has knowledge for this type of dozer advice me what I can do to tepair it? Some posts may seem redundant, or out of proper chronological order, due to several threads having been merged. See my note in post #37 for an explanation. And if you have any good advice, certainly try to help this gentleman out.
Hello, Is there any body to help me? Thanks.
Hello, I need help from peoples who have knowledge of Komatsu D155AX-3 dozers. Please if you have any idea let me know. Thanks.
Hi. Did you try troubleshooting procedure steps from Shop manual? Dima
The joystick controller was a known problem. Have it tested.
Hello, Thank you Dimonsof and 51kw for reply me, The dozer is not moving non forward and reverse. There are error codes on its HMT controller monitor. I was read error codes on its manual and it needs doing troubleshoting. I don't know how doing troubleshoting!!! If you are give me your e-mail I will send you pages of error codes and you can advise me procedure. Thanks again and Im waiting your reply.
Mahammad, I just sent you email with explanation - you have all the troubleshooting procedures described in your manual. I would recommend first to check all the connectors anyway - I seen a lot of fault codes on Komatsu dozers (especially 375-6R) that were leading to failed controller, but actually were caused just by moisture/dirt getting inside connectors on the wiring. Dima
Hello, I have a kimatsu d155ax-3 dozer and it has a problem, its not move in low idling, when i shift joystick to F1 its not move i should make machine to high idling and not moving in fast speed, at forward and reverse it move slowly or its lack of power. At high idling The trucks move very slowly and blocked, i mean its moving slow and stoped move and stoped!!!! And its not turning right or left in F1,F2,F3, R1,R2 and R3. Only it has steering at N. And there is no error codes on its HMT controller monitor. Only caution lamp flashed at dashboard and without buzzer. Please is there any one advice me? Thanks.
Maybe low pilot pressure or volume
Hello, Thank you mikebramel for your reply!!! Can you explain for me breifly what you mean? Thanks again.
So at low engine speed tractor does NOT move? But at high engine speed tractor DOES move slow?
Hello, Thank you very much for your reply!!! Yes at low idling not move and at high idling move slowly and stop, I mean trucks move slowly and suddenly stopped and move again. I have recorded video of it if you have what's app I can send videos to you. Thanks again and advice.
Hello, Is there any one to help me? Thanks.
You should check the transmission strainer, maybe it is full or has debris in it
Hello, I have cleaned the power train strainers under the dozer, they are not dirty as much. Please if you have a shop manual of D155AX-3 dozer check the trubleshooting H-8 page 20-716 on trubleshooting section. I need the clarification of this troubleshooting and I do these tests. Please advice me.
No, I have -5 and -6 no -3 manual. Can you send it
My son was in Erbil with the US Army five or six years ago. He still speaks in glowing terms of the people of Erbil, and the huge natural assets of the Erbil area. We pray for you.
Hello Mike, I have shop manual and service manual for Komatsu D155AX-3, I can send to you but the file is big in size it's about 69 MB. I can't send you by e-mail, if you have dropbox or if you find a way to send to you.
Hello, Thank you very much for your wonderful words and prays coming from pure hearts, I'm from Erbil and yes there is more US soldiers at Erbil and we did respect them as they did good things for us. please have you any knowledge regard Komatsu D155AX-3 dozers? Thank you again.
ok the -3 model is not only driven by the transmission it is also driven by the hydrualics as well with a HMT pump and motor. remove the cover on the right side beside cab, at the bottom of the pilot circuit filter there is a relief valve. to the rear side of the filter there should be a plug a small square head i think, remove it and put on a pressure gauge you should be getting between 55 and 60 bar. try this and let me know how you get on
there might be a square plug on the top cover of the filter cover, that should give you the pilot pressure aswell
Hello ml9c, Can you send me your e-mail address to send you some detail tests which I did for dozer. And please I didn't understand what you mean by this test which you adviced me. Thanks and please advice me.
if you can send me your email i will forward on more details of the test
Hello, This is my e-mail [email protected]
Hello, I have Komatsu D155AX-3 dozer and it has a problem with power. Is there anyone to advice me? Thanks.
Hello, Is there anyone to help me? Thanks.
i'm from indonesia, i know a thing or two about komatsu could you tell me bout year production? sn? engine type? and what exactly the problem?
Hello, Let me explain for you breifly. The dozer is D155AX-3 and year 1998 and it's SN is 60928. I have bought this dozer from USA three years ago. And I have used it during 3 or 4 months without any problem. Suddenly it loosed it's steering, I mean it just steering in N. It's not turning in F1, F2, F3, R1, R2, and R3. Only its turning in N and move forward and back normally. I have loaded it to a shop and a mechanic said it has electrical problem he tried to fix it but he couldn't. And I have brought an electrician from Iran to fix it but he couldn't repair it. And I have contacted Temsa (local komatsu dealer at Turkey) to come to Erbil and they sent a mechanic to Erbil and he dismantled main HMT control valve. But he didn't find fault and couldn't repair it. After all things the dozer lost all movement!!! Instead repairing it was loss moving. I mean it was not moving forward and backward. And it shows error codes on HMT controller ( E44, E46 and E6F) And I asked one local mechanic to see the dozer. He suggested to change all 5 selector detection switches. I did change these switches but same condition. And he asked me to change wiring harness which connect HMT controller with solenoid valves and selector detection switches. I did change harness and same condition after that he asked me to change all 5 solenoid valves I did that the HMT controller was reset and not showing errors. And it was get moving and now the dozer is not steering in F and R only it steers in N joystick. And it's lack power and I have recorded videos of it when its work and if you want I can send you via e-mail all videos to see and understand what the problem. Due to all trials during 2.5 years I disappointed to fix this dozer because I tried to repair it with different mechanics and changing more parts but I couldn't repair it.
i'll call you later
Wow, that sucks. That is the problem with all this computer controlled and electrical crap. You should have bought a pre '60's Cat.
Hello to All, Is there anyone can come to Kurdistan and repair this dozer for me? I can take care flights and all necessaries for this trip. Thanks and advise.
Hello, I'm from Erbil-Kurdistan and I have a Komatsu D155AX-3 dozer year 1998 it has a problem with steering and its power abut two and a half year ago till now not repaired!!! Because we don't have local Komatsu dealer. I wonder is there anyone can come to Kurdistan and repair it? As you know I can take care all necessaries like flight and hotel.
Hello, Is there any one to help me? Thanks.
Not likely, the location of the machine is not exactly in a western friendly zone so , also even if the very remote scenario that someone took you up on the offer of flying to you to diagnose what the problem is its not likely he would have the part with him and then there's the whole issue of compensation, to get someone to fly to where you are would cost more then that thing is even worth. Best advice sell it for scape and buy another . But the biggest red flag on this deal is that there is heavy equipment dealer in your area.
Hello, Is there any body to help me? Thanks.
me and my team can do this job email: [email protected] contact me Regards, Ahmed Sherif
Mahammad, your most recent thread was called to the staff's attention by someone using the "Report" feature, suggesting that your post was spam. After a review of your posts, I'm convinced that you are not a spammer, but a guy who owns a dozer with a problem, and a problem that is not easily solved. I'm sure it's very frustrating not having the easy access to strong manufacturer/dealer support that many of us enjoy. While we're sympathetic, and wish you the best of luck, by my count you've started 10 different threads here trying to find help for that one machine. That's inappropriate. I've closed the threads that had few or no replies, and merged the others that had lots of good advice, into this one. Included is the very detailed information you've provided on the behavior of the machine, and the work that's been done on it so far. I'm sure if anyone is able to help any further, they'll be happy to do so, but lets keep any further discussion limited to this one thread. Thanks.
Hello digger242J, Thank you for reply me and your kind sympathetic. yes it was about 4 years I couldn't repair my dozer. if you know some peoples in this forum site near to my area Middle East to help me, I really appreciate it. Thanks again.