Anyone with an extra Komatsu keys I'd like to buy a couple from you. I haul various equipment from time to time and more than once have had to leave a piece of equipment cause I don't have the right key. Komatsu is all I lack. I don't know if their ignition is a universal like Cat, so if there is more than one please let me know. Send me a PM please.
You want to visit a local Komatsu dealer and ask them for a "787" key. The "787" key is Komatsu's universal key, and will start any common Komatsu except the German built Hanomag wheel loaders (WA65, WA75 and WA95). They are very readily available. Tony
If you don't have a dealer close by, check out ebay. There are sets and individual keys sold on there. Just have to battle the other bidder's! Good luck finding what you need.:usa
Thanks, No Komatsu dealer with in 3 hours. Ebay here I come.
Eric, I'll do ya one better...my good deed for the day, I guess. Email me your mailing address and I'll send you one, "no charge". My email is: [email protected] Take care, Tony
Just shot you an e-mail Tony, thanks. I'll owe you one.
Just dropped it in the mail. You don't owe me...just change that 'dang CAT logo to KOMATSU!!! Just kidding. Have a good one. Tony
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Tony! :drinkup