I need some help figuring this one out... Started up the SK815 today, it's been sitting for a month or so. Lowered the safety bars, and pressed the red brake release button on the left-hand console and no response. I've done this a 10 thousand times with no problems. This time none of the hydraulics work: no lift, no curl nor will the machine move. The attached pictures show the warning lights: The red caution light at the top will not go off. The green light on the bottom right is off until I push the red brake release button, then comes on. Red brake button stays illuminated. I've check the fuses, they all look fine. I'd appreciate any ideas from you guys... SS
try the seat switch..these go all the time or get out of adjustment........I believe the center of the seat may pull up..........
Thanks, I'll look into that. But I think that in the past, I have been able to operate the hydraulics when I as out of the seat (standing up), which make me think that the seat switch was not working effectively...
Well, I jumped the wires from the seat switch and darned if it didn't fix the problem...Thanks Again!