So over night the dash panel on my PC-35 went dead. This takes out the gauges, which is annoying, but what really sucks is that it also takes out the button to go into fast track mode. I have power to the panel on two wires in the connector that goes to the panel. I don't have an electrical schematic. Does anyone know if I should be getting power to more than 3 wires in the connector? If not, the only thing I can think of is that the whole dash panel went bad. Has anyone ever heard of this happening? Can the dealership test the panel in the shop? Thanks for any input.
IIRC I had the same series of machine had a panel go out. It was at a rental yard and they could not get an hour meter reading off of the machine. I called the factory and again IIRC there were 2 positives and a ground going to the panel. They said if they are all there then the panel was junk and needed replacing. It was in the right side console and fairly expensive IIRC around $700. JJ
Thanks for the info. I believe I have determined that the panel is bad. I have the two powers going into it as I am supposed to. The dealership said they just had another one go bad this past week. They want $1400 for a new one!!:Banghead ointhead I'm looking for one off a dismantled machine now. Anyone know of a salvage yard that handles minis? Everyone I have called says "we don't handle anything that small". It's going to kill me if I have to pay $1400 for it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.