HI every one I have a komatsu pc75r Excavator it will not swing right or left it was working fine then I got a warning buzzer for a few seconds then the buzzer stopped and no swing when I shut it down it would not start again nothing no crank but there is still power so the battery is not dead It was swinging just fine and the lock pin is not engaged. all other control's were working fine the boom stick bucket and the tracks moved fine i was clearing snow with it today there is no ice or snow built up on it. there is no drain on the system when you try to swing with it either and the temp outside was around 27 degrees f. any help would be gratefully appreciated
You most likely have an electrical problem. Start by checking all the fuses with a test light. If all are good, start chasing wiring and diodes. Good Luck! Also, it is not good etiquette to type in all bold letters. It indicates you are screaming.
it was the number 7 fuse for the swing brake and alternator but it keeps blowing them now I can't figure it out.
you may have a wire chafed somewhere , i would unplug the alt. for a min. just to make sure its not shorted . If its still blowing fuses , then you will have to trace back the wireing from the swing brake .
thank you for the tip will do it today