G'day all, I require a seal ring for the adjustable compensator valve in the auxillary valve segment. The seal is listed in the attached pic (item no.4) but no part number is supplied. I have talked to my local dealer with no luck in sourcing a part number. I was wondering if anyone has a source for these solid square nylon type material seals. Or an alternative. I don't have the dimensions with me ATM but it would be approximately 10mm od and maybe 2mm section. Yes I can get the whole valve as an assembly but it's pricey with a 2 week wait from overseas. I would like to confirm the missing ring is causing my issues before ordering the valve. Machine is a late model PC120-6 s/no 63913 Cheers, Sam View attachment 282398
There is not a part number for that because Komatsu doesn't service that part individually. You should be able to source those at a local hydraulic or seal shop very easily.
I have tried the local hyd supply shop with no luck. I have been looking online but cannot find anything in a suitable material. I'm limited with options where i am here in aus. Was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction online somewhere. Cheers
John C. Can you help?
To tell the truth, I've never had a problem with one of those cartridges and don't know how to help. The Komatsu dealer would just replace the cartridge if there was any question about it.
Thanks John C. I bought the machine with a few issues and have fixed a few problems but when I removed that valve there was only a little sliver of seal ring left in one of the grooves. I am having issues making full system pressure on all the valves except for the auxillary valve. I will remove the auxillary valve next time I am at the machine to ensure that is where my issue lies and if so then I will order a new cartridge. Cheers, Sam
You might check the parts book for the regular cartridges and see if there is the same seal and it might have a part number on it.
The regular cartridges don't have a seal on them. I resealed the complete valve assembly and didn't see anything else the same size anywhere else. I'll pull the aux valve off tomorrow and confirm that's where my issue lies and go from there.