Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu pc1600

posthoorn ยท 2007-08-16 16:38

Here you see pictures from a retired pc1600

Replies6
  1. #1Lashlander2007-08-16 22:55

    What year is it? Doesn't look in to bad a shape. Why's it retired?

  2. #2surfer-joe2007-08-16 22:57

    Odd that they haven't been scrapped out. Wealthy owners I guess!

  3. #3posthoorn2007-08-17 16:27

    I have no idea how old this machine is. i saw the machine in dubai.

  4. #4Lashlander2007-08-17 21:55

    The air conditioning probably quit so they parked it and bought a new one.

  5. #5Tn Bulldog2007-08-18 18:16

    gotta have a little age on her Cause its got the Komatsu logo that looks like a sideways Division symbol on the decals . I havent seen that logo in quite some time now on later model Komatsu's Its a good looking 1600 though . later Bulldog

  6. #6ecocrusher12007-08-22 15:11

    I bet it is in perfect running condition but they decided it would make a better umbrella (look at the first pic closley.) They have sooo much money there it is insane.