Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC350LC-8

solar140 · 2008-06-08 12:14

Some pictures of a Komatsu PC350LC-8 that I was running earlier this year

Replies9
  1. #1Eddiebackblade2008-06-08 12:29

    Nice Komatsu!, Worst Hitch!! Nice pics of the big Komatsu, i really rate their gear but have never gone past a 240lc yet in size. Hopefully get a few shifts on a big un one day! That quick hitch must rate as the worst ever assembled, and is the reason i would never hire from H.E. The Miller will take some beating, as the bucket seems to spend a third of it 's life on backwards these days anyway.

  2. #2solar1402008-06-08 12:33

    Yeah I rate Komatsu equipment very highly. The dash 8 machines are really nice to operate I totally agree with you about the masterhitch quickhitch system though :Banghead it's a load of crap :thumbdown

  3. #3Ben_UK2008-06-08 12:45

    Nice ! One day hopefully get to operate something like that ! Nice to see fellow UK members around here to

  4. #4Eddiebackblade2008-06-08 12:57

    Ben, as you say it's great to get some UK guys on here. I waited 8 years on Backhoes for my chance to move up, but it made me a better all round operator i'm certain. Your time will come for the bigger gear, what do you currently operate.

  5. #5humboldt deere2008-06-08 13:03

    That hitch looks similar to a wain roy?

  6. #6solar1402008-06-08 13:25

    Your time will come I operate a Daewoo solar 140LCV most of the time, that's a good size of machine, not too big not too small. It's fun running big stuff though, I can't deny that There are a few UK members here, keep looking at the forum and you'll find them

  7. #7solar1402008-06-08 13:30

    I don't know the wain roy hitch :beatsme The Masterhitch is the design of the owner of H E Services. It's not widely used on any other machines except those owned by H E Services. It works by two small rams going through two holes in the back of the bucket. Only masterhitch buckets can be used with it :Banghead You'd need to use it first hand to know how useless it is

  8. #8solar1402008-06-08 13:51

    Here are some more pictures

  9. #9Ben_UK2008-06-08 14:55

    Well i am just stating out mate so dont operate anything at the moment Currently looking into doing a course with 180 excavators, i am guessing thats the backhoe. Seems like a good place to start. The course is £1400+vat so just gotta sort some money out lol