Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC50MR-2 where is the travel buzzer located

redline808 ยท 2009-09-19 05:38

I am trying to locate the travel buzzer or travel alarm. It goes beep beep beep when ever you go forward or reverse. The machine is a 2004 pc50mr-2. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1AtlasRob2009-10-09 18:49

    Do you mean you want to locate the switch that activates the annoying noise? If so I would go to the base of the travel levers under the floor and look for clues cables, switches, control rods etc. Why do you want to find it, is it off and you want it on? if so look for a switch on the dash with a speaker symbol and a cross X on it. All this is purely guess work :notworthy

  2. #2komatsu772009-10-15 19:31

    SEat Hello I have worked on alot of komatsu machines the pc 40 and pc 50 and i have found the buzzers inder the seat on the back side hope this helps cheers b

  3. #3MrElectric032009-10-16 10:59

    Most I have seen are either under the seat or in the engine compartment.