We just got a komatsu wa380-7 loader, the serial # is A64131. Whenever we crank it up these two code’s always pop up L01 DKA1KA, and L01 DKA0L0, and the bucket symbol always pop up on the dash. Does anybody know these codes. Also Whenever you start dumping your bucket after probably 1/4 dump, it acts like the bucket just free falls down would this be related
Here is some troubleshooting docs relating to this issue.
Thank you for the information. I have a new bucket sensor ordered.hopefully that fixes the first code. And I’ll look into the other code next week. Thanks
Take a close look at the electrical schematics that Chuck posted. Those two sensors share a ground. Might be a good place to start. The controller has no idea where the bucket or boom is at. It could definitely cause erratic hydraulic symptoms.
Any luck with your loader?
I haven’t been able to get back on it yet. I’ll probably get to look at it the first of the week. Something else always breaks before I can get to it. I’ll keep you updated and thanks for all the help
Good on ya man - it's the world we live in isn't it. I am curious to see the outcome.