An unusual set up to say the least, any one done some thing similar?
Looks kind of cool you must admit.
Looks like someone finally found a use for those terex adts i see parked in the weeds, broken down.
That is what I learned on a 3066 C. that truck was not to bad but they traded her in for 3 ta35's that were yellow now they were junk.
Never seen that one. A couple years ago my company reworked a few 100 ton belly dump trailers with hydraulic brakes and custom hitches and mounted them to new HD465s. They turned out great and increased production. It makes me wonder why they would mount that to a dozer though.
neat idea atleast they can clear crap out of the way so they dont get stuck
I have seen that before. Looks like a great way to deal with muddier conditions than the truck can handle on its own. I have a Volvo A-35 that is now a parts truck, and was thinking of doing that if I can find a place to use it.
i wonder if thay use dumpers drivetrain from pto or something or thats just a useless idea
If one looks at it closely it appears that a new chassis was manufactured for the body and the clevis hitch was used on the dozer.